To learn English effectively, here are a few strategies that you can implement:
1. Immerse yourself in the language: Listening to and reading English material outside of class time helps to improve comprehension and fluency. Try watching English movies, listening to English podcasts or music, and reading English books.
2. Practice makes perfect: Engage in regular conversations with native English speakers, either by joining a conversation club, a language exchange program or tutoring sessions.
3. Focus on grammar: To improve your spoken and written English, you need to have a good grasp of English grammar. Try to understand the basic grammatical rules and then proceed to more complex ones.
4. Expand your vocabulary: The more English words you know, the better your English will be. Try to learn new words and their meanings regularly.
5. Pay attention to pronunciation: Correct pronunciation is key to effective communication in English. Try to listen to native speakers and replicate their pronunciation.
By following these strategies and practicing regularly, you will be able to improve your English skills effectively. Good luck!